Richmond Hill Fire Station
Start Date: September 2011
Completion Date: August 2012
Total Floor Area: 9,000 sq. ft.
Working alongside our many partners and sub trades, the BECC Construction completed the approximately 9,000 sq. ft. Fire Station in Richmond Hill, Ontario. This Fire Station is designated for LEED SILVER certification.
The Fire Station Features Include:
- Two Apparatus Bays, Kitchen, Work Room, SCBA Room, Lounge, Exercise & Utility Rooms
- Captains Office, Captain Dorm & Bunkers
- Equipment Storage, Outdoor Storage Room
- Exterior Paving and Landscaping
LEED Features Include:
- Mechanical systems consisted of high efficiency rooftop units and grey water system with underground water tanks
- Project was designed with low-e windows
- Local and high end recycled materials
- Wood for stick framing was certified