Joint Operations Centre – Port Hope
Start Date: Dec 2009
Completion Date: Jan 2011
Total Floor Area: 26,500 sq. ft.
BECC is pleased to have partnered with The Municipality of Port Hope for the construction of the Joint Operations Centre. This project consisted of a 20,000 sq. ft. expansion to the existing operations centre.
- With a combination of both a shop area and operations centre, radiant floor heating was installed throughout.
- High-end finishes for staff offices included cathedral ceilings and tongue and groove pine finishes.
- Architectural block finishes completes the interior of various offices.
- The exterior consists of two additional separate buildings
- 7,200 sq. ft. storage building and a 2,000 sq ft. storage shed.
- Exterior work will include: site services, grading and curb finish.